European Business Association of Kazakhstan is a non-commercial organisation representing the European business community in Kazakhstan. It was formed upon the joint initiative of EU companies, working and investing in Kazakhstan, and the Delegation of the European Union Commission. At present, EUROBAK membership includes the leading European companies and institutions doing business in Kazakhstan, as well as large diplomatic community.
European Business Association offers its members a broad scope of privileges and benefits that include:
- Constructive dialogue with government authorities of Kazakhstan
- Networking opportunities for establishing and developing business contacts
- Regular information support and exchange
- Participation in EUROBAK activities and events
- Consultation meetings for foreign companies which are not present in Kazakhstan with EUROBAK members
- Cooperation with Investment Ombudsman Working Group
- Cooperation with diplomatic community and EU Delegation to Kazakhstan
- Access to special offers from EUROBAK member companies
- Opportunity to use EUROBAK informational portal for placing company’s information and special offers
- Special advertising opportunities in the World Monitor Magazine - official partner of EUROBAK
- Access to EUROBAK Loyalty Program for each staff member, providing discounts in well-known malls, shops, cafes, restaurants and much more.