Dear Sir or Madam,
Every year amendments are introduced to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and the control of the income of individuals by the tax authorities is increasing.
So far as known, Kazakhstan is introducing a phased universal declaration of income and property for individuals by 2025.
Even if you do not yet qualify as an individual subject to declaration but have a securities portfolio and receive income from securities transactions, you should file a tax return.
In addition, Kazakhstan participates in the exchange of financial information through various channels: international (117 countries), American, and CIS (8 countries). Also, some Kazakhstani organizations (notaries, brokers, the National Bank, etc.) are obliged to provide information to the tax authorities.
Due to the greater amount of information that tax authorities receive on the information exchange there is a high probability of penalties for unfulfilled tax obligations, especially for income from securities transactions.
In this regard, we invite you to our webinar, which will be held on the platform www.uchet.kz.
We will talk about the specific aspects of securities transactions, the difference between the current rules of declaration and universal declaration, as well as the exchange of information. We will explain, highlight and answer your questions on this topic.
Contents of the program:
- A Universal Declaration: Who should file a declaration and when? What should be declared?
- Current tax rules for income from the sale of securities and crypto currency
- Measures of control by the tax authorities on the fulfillment of the obligations by individuals
- When will it work, what will the tax authorities check when they receive information, and how will they check it?
- Vladimir Fesenko – Partner. People Advisory Services Group, EY Kazakhstan
- Aisha Uzakpay – Consultant. People Advisory Services Group, EY Kazakhstan
15 February | 11:00-12:00 (GMT +6)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to join!