On February 27 was held a master-class with our guest speaker Brian Hallet, Professor of IE Business School, who will speak on Contagious: When Brands Go Viral.
Brian Hallett is a professional photographer and image‐maker with more than 20 years of experience in 18 countries. He creates effective and exciting Brand stories for Cartier, Mastercard, Hugo Boss, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Max Factor, ESPN, Patek Phillipe, Hyundai, BMW, Pantene и Wella. His experience in the Americas, Europe and Asia as an organizational insider as well as external consultant have given him insight into Brand Identity, Consumer Behaviour, Market Identity and Emerging Trends in Digital Media.
Brian is a Professor at IE Business School of Branding and Storytelling Through Image‐Making and Photography and Video Production within the Masters in Visual and Digital Media and the IMBA program.
Here are some of the questions that were examining diring the meeting:
- What do we mean when we use the term "viral content"?
- What are the best examples of viral Branded Content?
- Why do some ideas spread overnight while others simply disappear?
- How do I get people to respond to my message and then pass it on?
- What are the factors that viral campaigns have in common?
- Is SEO more important than content?
- What role does social influence have in shaping the choices we make?
- What kinds of content do we simply view, vs the content that we like or share?
- What does the future hold for online viral content?
You may find presentaion of the speaker in attachment.